Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Wetumpka AL

Looking for information on Car Donation in Wetumpka? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Wetumpka that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Wetumpka.

Robinson Recycling
(334) 514-4113
77709 Tallassee Hwy
Wetumpka, AL
Capital Recycling Inc
(334) 288-7528
3800 Mobile Hwy
Montgomery, AL
Recycle Service Corp
(334) 272-6225
115 Eastdale Rd S
Montgomery, AL
Montgomery Recycling-Municipal
(334) 241-2925
934 N Ripley St
Montgomery, AL
Allied Waste Services - Montgomery
(334) 834-5580
1121 Wilbanks St
Montgomery, AL
Alabama Recycling
(334) 277-0032
4040 Northern Blvd
Montgomery, AL
United Plastic Recycling Inc
(334) 288-5992
4230 Mobile Hwy
Montgomery, AL
Alabama Dumpster Service Recycling
(334) 215-7291
1091 Cook Station Rd
Montgomery, AL
State Recycling Coordinator
(334) 271-7700
1751 Cong W L Dickinson Dr
Montgomery, AL
Blaze Recycling & Metals
(334) 272-0767
430 Air Base Blvd
Montgomery, AL

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide