Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation West Bend WI

Looking for information on Car Donation in West Bend? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around West Bend that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in West Bend.

Ozaukee County HHW Collection
(262) 243-8998
1275 Mineral Springs Drive
Port Washington, WI

Data Provided by:
Veolia Environmental Services
(262) 243-8900
1275 Mineral Springs Drive
Port Washington, WI

Data Provided by:
American Metal And Paper Recycling
(262) 334-9542
935 Schoenhaar Dr
West Bend, WI
Environmental Recycling
(262) 338-6403
3750 S River Rd
West Bend, WI
Dave'S Auto Recycling Inc
2026 County Rd A
West Bend, WI
Onyx Special Services - Port Washington
(800) 556-5267
1275 Mineral Springs Drive
Port Washington, WI

Data Provided by:
Waukesha County HHW Recycling Center
(262) 225-2066
West 124 North 9451 Boundary Road
Menomonee Falls, WI

Data Provided by:
Nationwide Recycling Llc
(262) 365-0801
2230 Stonebridge Cir
West Bend, WI
Bath Recycling
(262) 334-0705
1408 W Washington St
West Bend, WI
A & W Iron & Metal Inc
(262) 338-8487
7588 Otten la
Kewaskum, WI
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide