Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Washington PA

Looking for information on Car Donation in Washington? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Washington that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Washington.

Canon-Mac Metals
(724) 745-6544
4 Coins Dr
Canonsburg, PA
C & T Auto Recyclers
(724) 348-7467
3751 Finleyville Elrama Rd
Finleyville, PA
C & M Auto Recycling
(724) 258-3553
1045 Coulter Ave
Monongahela, PA
Abitibi Recycling
(412) 279-3001
73 Noblestown Rd Ste A
Carnegie, PA
All American Metals & Rec
(412) 366-2931
1500 Ellsworth Ave
Carnegie, PA
Wood Waste Recycling Inc
(724) 695-1000
111 Kelso Rd
Mc Donald, PA
Advance Auto Recyclers Inc
(412) 833-5566
3100 Ridgeway Dr
South Park, PA
K Walters Auto Body
(412) 428-7127
300 Noblestown Rd # 1
Carnegie, PA
Allied Waste Services
(412) 429-2600
73 Noblestown Rd
Carnegie, PA
Allied Waste Services Of Pittsburgh
(412) 429-2600
73 W. Noblestown Rd.
Carnegie, PA

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide