Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Tarboro NC

Looking for information on Car Donation in Tarboro? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Tarboro that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Tarboro.

Edgecombe County Recycling Ctr
(252) 823-4796
Mabry Bridge Rd
Tarboro, NC
Edgecombe Recycling Corp
(252) 823-7446
112 W Church St
Tarboro, NC
Edgecombe County Recycling Center
(252) 641-1234
Dickens Rd
Tarboro, NC
Colonial Road Recycling Ctr
(252) 827-5422
1601 Colonial Rd
Pinetops, NC
Rocky Mt Garbage Recycling
(252) 467-4950
1221 Thorpe Rd
Rocky Mount, NC
Harts Chapel Recycling Center
(252) 641-2795
1511 Harts Chapel Rd
Tarboro, NC
Burnette Farms Recycling Ctr
(252) 823-1729
Burnette Farms Rd
Tarboro, NC
Edgecombe County Recycling
(252) 827-2961
1308 Living Hope Church Rd
Pinetops, NC
Rocky Mt Recyclers Inc
(252) 443-4578
4778 Community Dr
Rocky Mount, NC
Leon'S Auto Recyclers Inc
(252) 977-0990
14218 Us Highway 64 Alt W
Rocky Mount, NC

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide