Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Stanwood WA

Looking for information on Car Donation in Stanwood? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Stanwood that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Stanwood.

Hallmark Refining
(800) 255-1895
1112 Dale Lane
Mt. Vernon, WA

Data Provided by:
North County Recycling and Transfer Station
(425) 388-3425
19600-63rd Avenue NE
Arlington, WA

Data Provided by:
Island County Recycle Park
(360) 321-4505
5790 Kramer Rd
Langley, WA
Island Recycling
(360) 678-7478
20018 State Rd 20
Coupeville, WA
Quil Ceda Recycling
(360) 653-3360
10414 State Ave
Marysville, WA
Airport Road Recycling and Transfer Station
(425) 388-3425
10700 Minuteman Drive
Everett, WA

Data Provided by:
Lenz Enterprises
(360) 336-1642
5410 Pioneer Hwy
Stanwood, WA
Island County Recycle Info
(360) 679-7386
20018 State Rte 20
Coupeville, WA
Ccs Recovery Center
(360) 651-2365
1227 2nd St
Marysville, WA
Island Recycling
(360) 331-1727
20014 S State Hwy 525
Freeland, WA
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide