Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Salem VA

Looking for information on Car Donation in Salem? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Salem that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Salem.

R. Frazier, Inc.
(540) 387-3799
223 East Main Street
Salem, VA

Data Provided by:
Cycle Systems, Inc. - Roanoke
(540) 981-1211
2580 Broadway
Roanoke, VA

Data Provided by:
Helping Hands
5372 Merriman Rd
Roanoke, VA
Commonwealth Recycling
(540) 966-2214
155 N Commerce St
Roanoke, VA
Lions Eyeglass Recycling Inc
(540) 345-9760
501 Elm Ave SW
Roanoke, VA
R. Frazier, US
(540) 387-3799
PO Box 180
Salem, VA

Data Provided by:
Waste Management Blue Ridge / Salem Hauling
(877) 247-7815
2508 W. Main Street
Salem, VA
Medical Equipment Recycling
(540) 776-3635
5843 Winnbrook Dr
Roanoke, VA
Allied Waste Services Of Roanoke Valley
(540) 982-5710
341 24th St. NW
Roanoke, VA
Recycling Equipment Sales
(540) 982-0102
2860 Nicholas Ave NE
Roanoke, VA
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide