Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation River Falls WI

Looking for information on Car Donation in River Falls? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around River Falls that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in River Falls.

Waste Management
(715) 425-8397
250 Summit Street
River Falls, WI

Data Provided by:
St. Croix County Planning Department
(715) 386-4675
St. Croix County Government Center
Hudson, WI

Data Provided by:
Pierce County MRF Recycling Center
(715) 273-3092
Highway 65 N./Maple Street
Ellsworth, WI

Data Provided by:
Washington County HHW Facility
(651) 430-6655
1900 Hadley Avenue North
Oakdale , MN

Data Provided by:
St Croix County Recycling
(715) 386-4623
824 4th St
Hudson, WI
eCycling St. Croix Valley
(715) 381-5900
1632 Livingstone Rd
Hudson, WI

Data Provided by:
Pierce County Solid Waste Dept.
(715) 273-3092
707 North Maple Street
Ellsworth, WI

Data Provided by:
WM Hastings Recycle Center
(651) 437-9201
2800 Millard Avenue
Hastings , MN

Data Provided by:
St Croix County Government Center
(715) 386-4675
1101 Carmichael Rd
Hudson, WI
Modern Recycling Co Llc
(651) 436-5553
340 Saint Croix Trl S
Lakeland, MN
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide