Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Paducah KY

Looking for information on Car Donation in Paducah? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Paducah that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Paducah.

Masons Recycling
5330 Old Mayfield Rd
Paducah, KY
Garrett Recycling
(270) 441-7635
1500 Blow Ave
Paducah, KY
River Metals Recycling
(618) 524-5700
1200 E 2nd St
Metropolis, IL
Waste Path Sanitary Landfill
(270) 395-5002
1637 SHAR Cal Rd
Calvert City, KY
Global Environmental Services
(859) 983-6992
109 Triport Road
Georgetown, KY

Data Provided by:
City Wide Recycling
(270) 444-6988
1700 Bridge St
Paducah, KY
A & J'S Recycling
(270) 408-4888
611 Broadway St
Paducah, KY
Holt Recyclers
(618) 524-2109
910 E 2nd St
Metropolis, IL
Ballard County Convenience
(270) 335-3824
1384 Slater Rd
Wickliffe, KY
Freedo Metals, Inc.
(502) 637-7657
1225 S. 15th Street
Louisville, KY

Data Provided by:
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide