Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Oklahoma City OK

Looking for information on Car Donation in Oklahoma City? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Oklahoma City that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Oklahoma City.

Comtel Liquidators Inc.
(405) 604-1200
1101 Se 59th St
Oklahoma City, OK

Data Provided by:
(405) 755-3131
13900 Harvey Avenue
Edmond , OK

Data Provided by:
Recyclers Of Main
(405) 270-0006
1001 Sw 5th St
Oklahoma City, OK
Usa Recycling
(405) 491-9955
1001 N Rockwell Ave
Oklahoma City, OK
Western Recyclers Inc
(405) 290-7755
2030 Nw 7th St
Oklahoma City, OK
Pace-Butler Corporation
(405) 755-3131
13911 Harvey
Edmond, OK

Data Provided by:
Reid & Reid Electric, Inc.
1155 E Madison St
Oklahoma City, OK
Waste Connections
(405) 745-2942
4625 S Rockwell St
Oklahoma City, OK
American Recyclers
(405) 606-6894
2609 W Reno Ave
Oklahoma City, OK
L A Recycle Ctr
(405) 632-9103
500 Se 55th St
Oklahoma City, OK
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide