Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation New Philadelphia OH

Looking for information on Car Donation in New Philadelphia? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around New Philadelphia that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in New Philadelphia.

Tuscarawas Recycling & Litter
(330) 364-8811
New Philadelphia, OH
S & M Recycling
(330) 339-2328
1817 E High Ave
New Philadelphia, OH
Gale'S Recycle It
(330) 343-1555
354 Florence Ave
Dover, OH
Scenic Recycling & Repair Svc
(330) 866-4300
3215 Magnolia Rd Nw
Magnolia, OH
Countywide C & D Landfill
(330) 874-3855
3619 Gracemont St Sw
East Sparta, OH
Tuscarawas County Recycling
(330) 365-3284
125 E High Ave
New Philadelphia, OH
Recycled Fiberized Products
(330) 339-4535
906 Cookson Ave SE
New Philadelphia, OH
Imco Recycling Inc
(740) 922-2373
7335 Newport Rd SE
Uhrichsville, OH
Countrywide Recycling & Displ
(330) 874-3855
3619 Gracemont St SW
East Sparta, OH
Warmington Road Recycling
(330) 879-5661
780 Warmington St SW
Navarre, OH

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide