Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Marble Falls TX

Looking for information on Car Donation in Marble Falls? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Marble Falls that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Marble Falls.

Allied Waste Services Of Marble Falls
(830) 693-3513
2101 Commerce St
Marble Falls, TX
Hill Country Recycling
(830) 693-3667
2000 2ND St
Marble Falls, TX
Titanium Security, Inc.
(866) 843-8526
222 Granite Blvd
Marble Falls, TX
Canman Recycle Ctr
(512) 756-4087
7401 W State Hwy 29
Burnet, TX
Full Circle Recycle
(512) 264-7108
4166 Bee Creek Rd
Spicewood, TX
Highland Lakes Recycling
(830) 693-5289
230 Ave S
Marble Falls, TX
Allied Waste Services Of Austin
(830) 693-3513
2101 Commerce Street
Marble Falls, TX
Canman Recycle Center
(512) 756-4087
7401 W Tx-29
Burnet, TX
Llano Recycling Opportunities
(325) 247-4504
1209 Bessemer Ave
Llano, TX
Temple Iron & Metal Co.
(254) 773-2700
815 N 14 St
Temple, TX

Data Provided by:
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide