Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Longview TX

Looking for information on Car Donation in Longview? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Longview that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Longview.

Youngblood'S Scrap & Metals
(903) 234-0500
1205 E State Highway 31
Longview, TX
Southwest Plastic Recycling
(903) 553-1005
48 Circle Rd
Longview, TX
Trendsetter Construction Incorporated
(903) 759-4955
White Oak, TX
Pinehill Landfill
(903) 984-3922
1102 Old Highway 31
Kilgore, TX
ARC International Corp
(817) 704-2069
918 D 113th St.
Arlington , TX

Data Provided by:
Alpha Omega Recycling Inc
(903) 297-7272
315 Whatley Rd
Longview, TX
Jennings Scrap & Salvage
(903) 753-6472
2600 E Marshall Ave
Longview, TX
Iesi- Kilgore Hauling
(903) 986-1959
2107 State Highway 135 N
Kilgore, TX
Jones Etc Recycling
(903) 797-6932
2768 State Highway 154 E
Gilmer, TX
Temple Iron & Metal Co.
(254) 773-2700
815 N 14 St
Temple, TX

Data Provided by:
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide