Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Lancaster SC

Looking for information on Car Donation in Lancaster? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Lancaster that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Lancaster.

Floyd'S Metal Recycling
(803) 285-5207
122 E Brooklyn Ave
Lancaster, SC
Chester County Recycling
(803) 872-7085
5800 Hightower Rd
Fort Lawn, SC
Recycling Center-Chester County
(803) 789-3069
3725 Catawba River Rd
Catawba, SC
Chester County Recycling
(803) 482-6820
5079 Great Falls Hwy
Great Falls, SC
Recycling Center
(803) 789-3979
3834 Edgeland Hwy
Richburg, SC
Sorbent Recyclers Inc
(803) 285-5642
236 Storage Rd
Lancaster, SC
American Recycling Equipment
(704) 243-0165
7317 Bailywick Dr
Waxhaw, NC
Recycling Center-Chester Cnty
(803) 789-3069
3725 Catawba River Rd
Catawba, SC
Mitford Recycling Ctr
(803) 482-6164
4719 Wateree Rd
Great Falls, SC
Electronic Specialties
(803) 329-5898
5589 Harmony Church Road
Edgemoor, SC

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide