Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Kalamazoo MI

Looking for information on Car Donation in Kalamazoo? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Kalamazoo that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Kalamazoo.

Rapid Repair LLC
(269) 344-7646
1825 W. Main
Kalamazoo , MI

Data Provided by:
Michigan Material Recyclers
(269) 343-6131
2101 N Pitcher St
Kalamazoo, MI
Mulders Advance Recycling
(269) 342-6400
3333 Ravine Rd
Kalamazoo, MI
Household Hazardous Waste Center
(269) 373-5211
1301 Lamont Ave
Kalamazoo, MI
Republic Services Inc
(269) 373-4070
100 E North St
Kalamazoo, MI
Republic Waste Svc
(269) 381-2226
3432 Gembrit Cir
Kalamazoo, MI
R T Waste Hauling & Recycling
(269) 349-4946
1807 N Pitcher St
Kalamazoo, MI
Aj'S Recycling
3111 E Kilgore Rd
Kalamazoo, MI
Michigan Recycling
(269) 381-9605
765 E Vine St
Kalamazoo, MI
Clean Earth Environmental Contracting
(269) 381-2400
5189 King Hwy
Kalamazoo, MI
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide