Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Hartwell GA

Looking for information on Car Donation in Hartwell? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Hartwell that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Hartwell.

Anderson County Recycling Center - Anderson
(864) 260-1001
109 King David
Anderson, SC

Data Provided by:
Toney'S Sanitation & Recycling
(706) 376-5332
108 Foundry Dr
Hartwell, GA
Rwb Recycling
(706) 245-0404
2374 Highway 17 S
Royston, GA
Anderson County Recyle Center
(864) 348-2893
1300 Old Bell Rd
Iva, SC
Bridges Recycling Svc
1463 Calhoun Falls Hwy
Elberton, GA
Nega Tire Recycling
(706) 376-6342
123 Industrial Park Rd
Hartwell, GA
Newell Recycling Llc
(706) 356-7040
50 Grady School Rd
Canon, GA
Goldmine Solid Waste Center
(706) 245-8396
98 Bonds Rd
Canon, GA
Junk Monkey Recycling & Auto
(706) 283-2287
2106 Calhoun Falls Hwy
Elberton, GA
Anderson Woodwaste & Recycling
(864) 226-2629
685 Monitor Dr
Anderson, SC
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide