Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Harrodsburg KY

Looking for information on Car Donation in Harrodsburg? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Harrodsburg that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Harrodsburg.

Harrodsburg/Mercer Co Rcyclng
(859) 734-4754
898 Moberly Rd
Harrodsburg, KY
Boyle County Recycle Ctr
(859) 238-1116
1862 S Danville Byp
Danville, KY
Ace Recycling Center
(859) 236-1182
701 Oak St
Danville, KY
Danville-Boyle County Recycling
(859) 238-1116
728 Dillehay St
Danville, KY
Mid-State Recycling Co
(859) 238-4136
1400 Stanford Rd
Danville, KY
Salt River Metal Recycling
(859) 734-5075
1097 Cornishville Rd
Harrodsburg, KY
Bailey'S Recycling Ctr
(859) 236-1182
820 Dillehay St
Danville, KY
Recycles Motorcycles
(859) 238-2129
215 Stanford Ave
Danville, KY
Jamison'S Salvage & Recycling
(859) 854-0116
271 Simpson Ln
Danville, KY
Eastern Kentucky Recycling Llc
(859) 854-6965
367 Phillips Ln
Junction City, KY

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide