Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Hammond LA

Looking for information on Car Donation in Hammond? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Hammond that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Hammond.

LEI (Formerly Lamp Recyclers of Louisiana)
(800) 309-9908
46257 Morris Road,PO Box 2962
Hammond, LA

Data Provided by:
Florida Parishes Scrap Industries
(225) 567-2122
11361 Highway 190 W
Hammond, LA
Rogers Metal & Recycling Llc
(985) 345-1113
14175 Highway 190 W
Hammond, LA
Florida Parishes Scrap
(225) 567-2122
11361 Hwy 190 W
Hammond, LA
Delatte Recycling Llc
(985) 386-6110
19113 Weinberger Rd
Ponchatoula, LA
Lamp Recyclers of Louisiana, Inc
(800) 309-9908
11441 Fontana Lane
Independence, LA

Data Provided by:
(985) 345-6200
43376 Happywoods Rd
Hammond, LA
Lamp Recyclers Of Louisiana
(985) 345-4356
Po Box 2962
Hammond, LA
Natalbany Recycling
48188 Whiskey Ln
Tickfaw, LA
Modern America Recycling Svc
(985) 878-0018
52244 S Fontana Ln
Independence, LA
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide