Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Great Falls MT

Looking for information on Car Donation in Great Falls? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Great Falls that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Great Falls.

Auto Parts & Recycling Parts
(406) 454-1917
2535 9TH Ave NW
Great Falls, MT
City Recycling Ctr
(406) 454-2279
1100 15th St N
Great Falls, MT
Pacific Steel & Recycling
(406) 771-7222
1401 3RD St NW
Great Falls, MT
Huddleston Recycling
(406) 453-2248
147 Black Eagle Rd
Great Falls, MT
Pacific Recycling (Billings Store)
(406) 245-3133
777 4th Avenue North
Billings , MT

Data Provided by:
City Recycling Center
(406) 454-2279
1112 15th St N
Great Falls, MT
Cormac Recycling Solutions
(406) 454-0026
600 Central Ave Ste 23
Great Falls, MT
Pacific Recycling
(406) 791-8550
1624 12TH Ave N
Great Falls, MT
Montana Waste Systems Incorporated
(406) 761-2545
3201 15th St
Black Eagle, MT
Pacific Recycling
(406) 543-7280
2600 Latimor Street
Missoula , MT

Data Provided by:
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide