Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Fergus Falls MN

Looking for information on Car Donation in Fergus Falls? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Fergus Falls that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Fergus Falls.

Light Returns Recycling
(218) 736-3359
24427 County Hwy 1
Fergus Falls, MN
Otter Tail County Recycling Center
(218) 736-4400
1115 N Tower Rd
Fergus Falls, MN
Wilkin County Recycling Facility
(218) 643-5815
Highway 75 and 7th Street South
Breckenridge , MN

Data Provided by:
Washington County HHW Facility
(651) 430-6655
1900 Hadley Avenue North
Oakdale , MN

Data Provided by:
Gemeni Digital Products
(800) 873-5535
701 S. Fifth Street
Hopkins, MN

Data Provided by:
Otter Tail Cnty Recycling Ctr
(218) 736-4400
1115 N Tower Rd
Fergus Falls, MN
J Eggum Metals & Recycling
(218) 736-1069
808 19th St
Fergus Falls, MN
PPL Shop
(612) 789-3322
370 Toronto St
St. Paul, MN

Data Provided by:
Lyon County Regional HHW Facility
(507) 532-8210
504 Fairgrounds Road
Marshall , MN

Data Provided by:
(612) 479-2008
5129 Industrial St.
Maple Plain, MN

Data Provided by:
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide