Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Evansville IN

Looking for information on Car Donation in Evansville? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Evansville that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Evansville.

GE Plastics
(812) 831-4741
1 Lexan Lane
Mt. Vernon, IN

Data Provided by:
Indiana Recycling Center
(812) 204-1520
6127 Maxwell Ave
Evansville, IN
Smurfit-Stone Recycling Co
(812) 425-6279
1520 N 5th Ave
Evansville, IN
C & I Electronics
(812) 423-9166
1700 N Lafayette Ave
Evansville, IN
Pallet Recyclers Llc
(812) 402-0095
401 N 7th Ave
Evansville, IN
Center Town Recycling
(812) 422-4080
622 N 7th Ave
Evansville, IN
Andrew J. Nelson
1416 Queen Anne Drive
Evansville, IN
Fligeltaub Henry Co/Scrp Iron
(812) 423-6219
1719 W Louisiana St
Evansville, IN
Allied Waste Services Of Evansville
(812) 424-3345
2017 N Fares Ave
Evansville, IN
Fligeltaub Henry
(812) 423-6219
1719 W Louisiana St
Evansville, IN
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide