Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Edmond OK

Looking for information on Car Donation in Edmond? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Edmond that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Edmond.

Pace-Butler Corporation
(405) 755-3131
13911 Harvey
Edmond, OK

Data Provided by:
Comtel Liquidators Inc.
(405) 604-1200
1101 Se 59th St
Oklahoma City, OK

Data Provided by:
Action Satellite & Home
1012 Valley Ct
Edmond, OK
Amax Pc Service Center Llc
(405) 605-5899
926 Straka Ter
Oklahoma City, OK
Pacasset Landfill
(405) 672-7379
7001 S Bryant Ave
Oklahoma City, OK
(405) 755-3131
13900 Harvey Avenue
Edmond , OK

Data Provided by:
Computer Dealers & Recyclers
(405) 749-3565
25 Nw 144th Cir
Edmond, OK
Recycling Center House-Prayer
(405) 282-9100
3522 S Division St
Guthrie, OK
Red Earth Recycling
(405) 232-9400
415 Sw 15th St
Oklahoma City, OK
Absoloot Recycling
(405) 427-8295
3308 Ne 10th St
Oklahoma City, OK
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide