Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Derby KS

Looking for information on Car Donation in Derby? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Derby that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Derby.

Sedgwick County HHW Facility
(316) 660-7464
801 Stillwell
Wichita, KS

Data Provided by:
It Source
(316) 264-2329
3535 N Rock Rd, Ste 300
Wichita, KS
Aaron'S Recycling
(316) 832-0090
302 E 25TH St N
Wichita, KS
Wichita Iron & Metals & Recycling Center
(316) 267-3291
922 W Merton St
Wichita, KS
Mc Coy Mulch & Wood Recycling
(316) 651-6865
5825 W 23RD St N
Wichita, KS
Computer Fix-It & Pc Recycle
(316) 522-7354
1409 W 31st St S
Haysville, KS
Abc Recycling
(316) 269-2900
522 E 21st St N
Wichita, KS
C & D Recyclers Of Kansas
(316) 942-8666
4250 W 37th St N
Wichita, KS
Innovative Recycling
(316) 524-7278
1820 E 68th St S
Wichita, KS
Electricraft Co
(316) 264-3359
1218 East 18th Street, North
Wichita, KS
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide