Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Caldwell ID

Looking for information on Car Donation in Caldwell? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Caldwell that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Caldwell.

HHW Mobile Collection Site
(208) 888-3999
Sanitary Services 2130 W. Franklin Road
Meridian, ID

Data Provided by:
United Metals Llc
(208) 459-1617
311 Albany St
Caldwell, ID
Qualitree Incorporated
(208) 378-8100
3514 Garrity Blvd
Nampa, ID
Pacific Recycling
(208) 466-1105
1400 11th Ave N
Nampa, ID
Commercial Fuel Recycling
(208) 468-3835
3116 Garrity Blvd Ste 7
Nampa, ID
Tvm Recycling
(208) 459-6246
202 Albany St
Caldwell, ID
Tvm Recycling
(208) 466-3164
2503 2ND St S
Nampa, ID
Western Recycling
(208) 466-9504
2520 Sundance Rd
Nampa, ID
Tvm Recycling Auto Sales
(208) 442-9424
423 N Franklin Blvd
Nampa, ID
North American Recycling
(208) 461-9696
16156 Northside Blvd
Nampa, ID
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide