Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Bullhead City AZ

Looking for information on Car Donation in Bullhead City? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Bullhead City that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Bullhead City.

Junkman Recycling
(928) 754-5865
2571 Lost Hills Dr
Bullhead City, AZ
Bullhead Disposal & Recycling
(928) 704-2267
1595 E Marble Canyon Dr
Bullhead City, AZ
Allied Waste Svc
(928) 758-0000
967 Hancock Rd Ste 141
Bullhead City, AZ
Mojave County Landfill
(928) 758-0000
3999 E El Rodeo Rd
Fort Mohave, AZ
Filley'S Recycling & Salvage
(928) 788-2403
1575 E Solano Dr
Fort Mohave, AZ
Filley'S Recycling & Salvage
(928) 763-2703
2416 Castle Rock Cir
Bullhead City, AZ
River Recycling
(928) 763-1343
564 Marina Blvd
Bullhead City, AZ
Laughlin Landfill
(702) 280-0069
1.2 Mile South Of Hwy #163
Laughlin, NV
Arizona Pick Apart & Recycling
(928) 768-2595
1745 E Lipan Blvd
Fort Mohave, AZ
Camdan Recycling
(760) 326-3859
409 E Broadway St
Needles, CA

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide