Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Broadview Heights OH

Looking for information on Car Donation in Broadview Heights? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Broadview Heights that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Broadview Heights.

Metallic Resources-PCR Division
(216) 963-4125
P.O. Box 759
Twinsburg, OH

Data Provided by:
RET3 job corp.
(216) 361-9991
1814 East 40th Street
Cleveland , OH

Data Provided by:
e-Waste, LLC
(330) 650-0274
7600 Olde Eight Road
Hudson , OH

Data Provided by:
A/V Environments, Inc.
8700 Wallings Rd
North Royalton, OH
Ohio Polymers & Recycling Inc
(330) 220-4124
3705 Alesia Kae Dr
Brunswick, OH
E-Scrap Solutions
(440) 498-1430
32400 Aurora Road
Solon, OH

Data Provided by:
Counselor Engineering Inc.
(330) 656-1200
PO Box 428
Hudson, OH

Data Provided by:
Summit/Akron Solid Waste Mgmt Authority
(330) 374-0383
HHW Recycling Center 1201 Graham Road
Stow , OH

Data Provided by:
Berea Metals & Recycling
(440) 891-8814
6511 Eastland Rd
Brook Park, OH
Bedford Metal Recycling
(440) 439-8044
144 Northfield Rd
Bedford, OH
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide