Auto Leasing Guide
Go to now !

Car Donation Boulder CO

Looking for information on Car Donation in Boulder? We have compiled a list of businesses and services around Boulder that should help you with your search. We hope this page helps you find information on Car Donation in Boulder.

Cellular Recycler
1035 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO

Data Provided by:
Eco-Cycle, Inc.
(303) 444-6634
5030 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO

Data Provided by:
Weld County HHW South Site
(970) 304-6415
5990 Weld County Road 11 1/2
Dacono, CO

Data Provided by:
Cellular Recycler
(303) 396-0070
4747 Pearl St
Boulder, CO
Boulder Recycling Center
(303) 449-1857
1901 63rd St
Boulder, CO
Boulder County HHW Facility
(303) 441-4800
5880 Butte Mill Road
Boulder , CO

Data Provided by:
Rocky Mountain e-Cycle
(303) 404-3947
10970 W. 100th Drive
Westminster, CO

Data Provided by:
Boulder Sports Recycler Inc
(303) 786-9940
1727 15TH St
Boulder, CO
Environmental Center-Cu Recycling
(303) 492-8308
Boulder, CO
Joyful Furniture
2000 21st St
Boulder, CO
Data Provided by:

Donate Car - How Car Donation Works and How to Benefit

Donating your old car can save you money and help a well-deserving charity

How does it work?
You donate your used vehicle to a legitimate charity or not-for-profit organization that either sells the vehicle or uses it for their own purposes, and you receive a tax deduction and the pleasure of knowing you helped someone in need.

Who can I donate to?
You can donate to any organization that is an IRS approved 501(c)3 charity, which may also include qualified educational and religious organizations. Many churches and other religious groups are not required to be approved, but are neverthless qualifed.

If you have a specific organization in mind, it will be able to tell you if they are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable donations.

If you want to donate and need to locate an organization, search on the IRS's . Many organizations have web sites which make it easy to donate your car online.

What can I donate?
You can donate any type of motor vehicle that is normally titled in your state. This would include cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and RVs. Some will also accept non-titled vehicles such as snowmobiles, ATVs, and gocarts.

Does the vehicle have to be in running condition?
In most cases, no. Most charitable organizations will accept any vehicle that is worth more than the cost of picking it up and towing it.

Must I have the vehicle title?
In most cases, yes. You turn over your title just as if you were se...

Click here to read the rest of this article from Lease Guide